Several Auburn and Kent businesses are part of the lineup at the Seattle Home Show 2 on Oct. 6-8 at the CenturyLink Field Event Center, 800 Occidental Ave. S., Seattle.
Show hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Northwesterners are invited to “Fall Into Focus” for all things for the home. Seattle Home Show 2, the fall version, will feature solar energy.
New to the show is Eggtoberfest, a three-day holiday cooking competition where local chefs of all skill levels compete to prepare their best holiday recipes on Big Green Egg outdoor grills.
Other highlights include
• Outdoor Living and Wine Tasting Area, designed by London Design Build and presented by Forever Lawn, featuring a variety of outdoor living and landscaping vignettes includes a wine tasting area where show visitors can taste their favorite wines, relax and listen to live music.
• “She Shed” giveaway, from Aurora Quality Buildings
• Free art and antique appraisals by celebrity appraiser Dr. Lori (11 a.m. and 2 p.m. daily)
• Cooking demos by well known local chefs
• Complimentary one year subscription to Better Homes & Garden magazine with each paid admission
• Daily home improvement seminars on a wide range of topics for interior and exterior home improvements, presented by Matvey Foundation Repair, Inc.
Local businesses at this year’s show include:
City Energy Systems
Gutter & Roof Solutions NW
Signature Window & Door Replacement
Timberland Homes, Inc.
Wave Home Solutions
American Trust 101
Bath Planet by NW Bath Specialists
Beldon Home Solutions
Champion Window Co. of Seattle
Granite & Marble Specialties
Rich Design Group, LLC
Smith Brothers Farms
Teltos Quartz Stone USA
United Wholesale Supply, Inc.
USI Undercover Systems, LLC
Walker Cabinetry Plus
Tickets are $13 adults, $9 seniors (60 and older), $3 juniors (7-15), under 7 free.
E-tickets are available for purchase online, and E-ticket purchasers receive $5 parking for the show at the CenturyLink Field parking garage and Safeco Field parking garage.
Seattle Home Show is sponsored by the Master Builders Association and The Seattle Times. Toyota Official Show Vehicle