- About Us
Kent Fire Department launches new website
The Kent Fire Department Regional Fire Authority launched a new website on Thursday to get more information to the public.
The website, www.kentfirerfa.org, has been designed to provide users with the tools necessary to answer their questions, research information about the Kent Fire Department and to be notified about updates through alerts and RSS.
Helpful links are also provided to other sites containing fire and life safety information.
Some of the highlights of the site include:
• The mission, vision, and values statements of the department
• Information on the RFA Governance Board and its members
• Components and details of the Fire Benefit Charge
• A brief history of the Kent Fire Department
• Fire station locations and functions
• Information on the functional divisions within the department
• Media releases and annual reports
• Classes and calendars
• Photo and video galleries
• Interactive pages for kids