Washington Recovery Help Line is providing chat services as another way to ask questions about treatment options and obtain resource and referral information.
You can connect with a recovery specialist on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between noon and 5 p.m. and on Thursday and Friday between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. If you want to connect with the service outside of chat hours, you can reach the center at 1-866-789-1511.
Things to remember about RHL chat:
• The chat platform may not work as well with smart phones, so if possible, try and use a computer.
• The Recovery Helpline is not a crisis line and recovery specialists are not counselors. Chat is intended to provide you with information about accessing recovery support and treatment resources related to substance use disorder, mental health and problem gambling.
• The same demographic information obtained over the course of a phone call in order to determine the most appropriate referrals will also be asked through chat.
• Records of chat conversations are not made public or disclosed to third parties.
• If you have any other specific questions about chat or how it would use or store information can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.