A car, motor home and a utility trailer burned during a fire at about 12:30 p.m. Tuesday at a Kent storage yard.
The fire broke out at a private storage yard near the 26500 block of 79th Avenue Southwhen two men were cutting into a car they owned and sparks ignited the vehicle on fire, according to Puget Sound Fire spokesman Keith Kepler. The fire then spread to a utility trailer and an older RV. The cause is considered accidental. All of the items are considered a total loss.
Nobody was injured during the fire.