Renton-based Andover Company, Inc./CORFAC International announced March 8 the closing of 12 deals in Kent for industrial space and office space leases or sales.
Andover has 13 agents with over 200 years of commercial real estate experience. The company focuses primarily on selling and leasing industrial, office and investment properties in south King and north Pierce counties — the largest concentration of industrial space in the Pacific Northwest.
The latest deals include eight industrial spaces and four office spaces:
• Agent Brian Bruininks represented lessor Falcon Kent LLC in their lease to lessee Football Northwest for 36,123 SF (square feet) of industrial space at Kent West Corporate Park, Bldg E, 6522 S. 219th St.
• Jeff Crane represented the seller Kent Development Co. in the sale of 35,705 SF of industrial space at Kent Development Park, Bldg 5 & 6, 22638/22620 85th Pl. S.
• Shane Mahvi represented lessee Synergy Contractors Group in their lease to lessor 8825 LLC for 26,821 SF of industrial space at 8825 & 8835 S. 228th St.
• Crane represented the seller Armand F Favro Co. in the sale of 14,700 SF of industrial space at Kent Development Park, Bldg 7, 22602 85th Pl. S.
• Mahvi represented lessee Unique Motors Seattle, LLC in their lease to lessor Ross Commercial Properties, LLC for 14,100 SF of industrial space at Ross Commercial Building, 7020 Oberto Drive, Suite B.
• Crane represented lessor Kent Development Company, Inc. in their lease to lessee Leaf Guard Northwest Inc. for 13,305 SF of industrial space at Kent Development Park, Bldg 6, 22620 85th Pl. S.
• Bruininks represented lessor Flacon Kent, LLC in their lease to lessee EIS Intermediate Holdings, LLC for 12,100 SF of industrial space at Riverbend Commerce Center, 8005 S. 266th St.
• Richard Raiford and Crane represented lessee Quest Products, LLC & The Realty Associates Fund XII in their lease to lessor Portfolio, LP for 10,000 SF of industrial space at Pacific West Business Center, 18872 72nd Ave. S.
• Bruininks represented lessee Ceco Concrete Construction, LLC in their lease to lessor Centerpointe Business Park Associates for 7,980 SF of office space at Centerpointe, 18000 72nd Ave. S., Suite 202.
• Arne Svendsen represented lessor Piramco Kent in their lease to lessee MultiService Center for 4,815 SF of office space at Plaza by the Green, 24437 Russell Road, Ste. 200.
• Mike Hemphill represented lessee Frontier North America, Inc. in their lease to lessor J & J Creekside, LLC for 3,257 SF of office space at Creekside Office Park, 20435 72nd Ave. S., Suite 202.
• Hemphill and Bruininks represented both the lessee Agrimax and the lessor Centerpointe Business Park Associates in their lease for 1,041 SF of office space at Centerpointe Business Park, 18000 72nd Ave. S., Suite 190.
Talk to us
Please share your story tips by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To share your opinion for publication, submit a letter through our website https://www.kentreporter.com/submit-letter/. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We’ll only publish your name and hometown.) Please keep letters to 300 words or less.