Five industrial space lease deals and one office space lease in Kent were recently closed by Renton-based Andover Company, Inc./CORFAC International.
Andover has 13 agents with over 200 years of commercial real estate experience. The company focuses primarily on selling and leasing industrial, office and investment properties in south King and north Pierce counties — the largest concentration of industrial space in the Pacific Northwest.
Andover announced the deals in a May 31 press release.
• Agents Shane Mahvi and Jack Crane represented lessor John and Jean Cho in their lease to lessee Step Up ABA, LLC for 1,233 square feet of office space at 420 Second Ave. S. The company provides Applied Behavior Analysis therapy to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) from 3 to 18 years old.
• Mahvi and George Rockwell represented lessee Superior Imprints, Inc. in its lease to lessor Gateway Springbrook, LLC for 3,326 square feet of industrial space at Springbrook Business Park, 7611 S. 180th St.
• Mahvi represented lessee Ethen Foods, Inc. in its lease to lessor M&T Partners, Inc. for 6,000 square feet of industrial space at Pacific Business Park – North, 6858 S. 220th St.
• Jeff Crane and Jack Crane represented lessee Baywood Cabinet, Inc. in its lease to lessor Hill Investment Co. for 21,000 square feet of industrial space at Hill Investment Property, 18519 E. Valley Highway.
• Mahvi and Dave Dunn represented lessor David Dunn & Anita Dunn in their lease to lessee A.M. International R & D, Inc. for 24,430 square feet of industrial space at 22915 86th Ave. S.
• Arne Svendsen represented lessee CORB in their lease to lessor Hill Investment Co., LLC for 48,057 square feet of industrial space at Hill Industrial Building, 18730 SE 80th Pl. S.