The popular Reds Wine Bar plans to reopen on Tuesday, Aug. 18, at the Kent Station shopping center.
“It has been a tough road, but we are back and ready to give Reds another chance amidst these crazy times!” owner Rick McMaster said in a Facebook post. “We are doing this responsibly and carefully, with stringent processes and cleaning measures put in place, to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Reds will be serving a limited menu while we are at limited capacity.”
The hours will be 4 to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 4 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Reds, 321 Ramsay Way, will be closed Sunday and Monday. Reds features fine wine and craft beer.
Reds had closed because of COVID-19 and the governor’s stay home restrictions. Reds will reopen in the same location, on the south end of Kent Station near West Smith Street. It also has an outdoor patio area.
Reds originally opened in 2011. McMaster bought the bar in 2015. He also owns Vino at the Landing in Renton, which opened in 2009.
Here is what to expect at the newly reopened Reds, according to McMaster:
* We provide each guest with a no touch menu.
* We use highly effective cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the restaurant between each guest.
* Hand sanitizer is available at entry for all staff and guests.
* Tables are placed far enough apart when measured from occupied chair to occupied chair, to ensure guests seated at a table are a minimum of 6 feet away from guests at adjacent tables.
* Red’s will have online ordering for those who are not ready to dine in.
* Each staff and guest are required to wear a mask. (per Washington public health order, facial coverings are required when in public spaces, both indoors and outdoors where unable to physically distance from others).
* Since we are at limited capacity we are asking customers to limit their stay to 90 minutes when the restaurant is full. If no guests are waiting please stay as long as you’d like.