Local Pumpkin Patches
• Auburn—Mosby Brothers Farms: 10 a.m.-dark daily through Oct. 31. Pumpkin patch, corn maze, produce stand and hay rides. 12754 S.E. Green Valley Road, Auburn. 253-939-7666 or MosbyFarms@earthlink.net.
• Kent—Carpinito Brothers Farm: 9 a.m.-dusk daily through Oct. 31. Features u-pick pumpkins, corn maze, hayrides, prize drawings and more. Corner of South 277th Street, West Valley Highway, and State Route 167 in Kent. 253-854-5692, email@example.com or www.mazeplay.com.
• Kent—Serena Farms: Noon-dusk through Oct. 31. Corn trails, hay rides, u-pick pumpkin patch. 22431 84th Ave. S., Kent. 253-261-8789 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Renton—U-pick Pumpkins and Family Farm: 4-9 p.m. weekdays, and 9 a.m.-9 p.m. weekends through Oct. 30. Pumpkin patch, corn maze, child-sized haybale maze, snacks and refreshment stand, farm animals, school tours. 19417 196th Ave. S.E., Renton. 253-740-2036 or email@example.com.
• Auburn—Halloween Harvest Festival: 2-5 p.m. Oct. 25. Includes games, crafts, face painting, scary cookies and cauldrons of punch. Also, trick-or-treating and Halloween photos ($2) available along Main Street. Cost: Bring canned food for Auburn Food Bank. Washington Elementary School, 20 E St. N.E., Auburn. 253-931-3043 or www.auburnwa.gov.
• Kent—Halloween Party: 3-6 p.m. Oct. 25. Program for children in preschool-fifth grade. Features entertainer Bill Robison, games, face painting and more. Costumes encouraged. Cost: $5; free for adults and children 1 and younger. Kent Commons, 525 Fourth Ave. N., Kent. 253-856-5050 or www.kentarts.com.
• Kent—Pumpkin Patch Party: 4-8 p.m. Oct. 25. Features games, puppet show, food and more for families with children age 2 through sixth grade. Costumes welcome; no scary costumes. Cost: Free; bring donations of non-perishable food. Kent Covenant Church, 12010 S.E. 240th St. 253-631-0222 or www.kentcov.org.
• Renton—“Olde” Fashion Halloween Party: 1-4 p.m. Oct. 25. Features trick-or-treating at downtown businesses, games, food and more. Wear a costume or make one at the event. Main Street Square, downtown Renton.
• Renton—Trunk or Treat: 4-5:30 p.m. Oct. 26. Bring your children in costume for a friendly, safe Halloween event. Includes games, trick-or-treating at decorated vehicle trunks, and showings of “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.” Admission: Non-perishable food item for the Renton Food Bank. • Renton First United Methodist Church, 2201 N.E. Fourth St., Renton.
• Auburn—Auburn Meadows Halloween Party and Trick-or-Treating: 3-7 p.m. Oct. 31. Party runs 3-5 p.m., and features food, activities and entertainment. Trick-or-treat Station open 3-7 p.m. for ages 12 and younger. Auburn Meadows, 945 22nd St. N.E., Auburn. 253-333-0171.
• Des Moines—Halloween Carnival: 5-7 p.m. Oct. 31. Children in sixth grade and younger can enjoy carnival-style games, costume contest, candy, prizes, a magic show and more. Hotdogs and soda will be for sale. Admission: $2 per child; free for parents. Field House, 1000 S. 220th St., Des Moines. 206-870-6527.
• Kent—Trick-or-Treating at Kent Station: 4-6 p.m. Oct. 31. Families invited to trick-or-treat in fun, safe environment at Kent Station stores. Costume contest judging at 5:30 p.m. for best kid’s costume (10 and younger), best individual costume (11 and older), and best group (two or more) themed costumes. Kent Station, 417 Ramsay Way, Kent. www.kentstation.com.
• Kent—Little Pumpkins Trick-or-Treat: 2-5 p.m. Oct. 31. Bring your little pumpkin down for a professional Halloween photo and an afternoon of safe trick-or-treating at participating Kent Downtown merchants. Proceeds benefit Pediatric Interim Care Center. Cost: $5 donation for trick-or-treating; $2 for photos. Pediatric Interim Care Center, 328 Fourth Ave. S., Kent.
• Renton—IKEA Trick-or-Treat Spooktacular: 4-7 p.m. Oct. 31. Children can come in costume to trick-or-treat throughout the store. IKEA, 601 S.W. 41st St., Renton. www.ikea-usa.com/Seattle.
Have a public Halloween event you’d like to publicize? Send your items to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via snail mail to Kent Reporter, 19426 68th Ave. S., Kent, WA 98032.