A free Easter egg hunt for children up to age 6 and a scavenger hunt for kids ages 6 to 12 is set for 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 8 at the Kent Station shopping center, 417 Ramsay Way.
• Hop in line on the grassy area in front of Cold Stone Creamery
• Each kid gets to find six eggs (to make sure there’s enough for everyone)
• The line might have to be cutoff 30 minutes to 1 hour early, in order to end at 1 p.m.
The eggs contain small toys, so please keep an eye on small children. An allergy alert, some of the chocolate has nuts.
• Stop by the fountain stage (next to Cold Stone) to get your first egg
• Step away from the area, open your egg and read the first clue
• Follow the clues around Kent Station until the end and get a delicious prize
Photos with the bunny
• Use your camera to take a photo with the Easter bunny behind Dilettante
• Kent Station might have to cut the line off 30 minutes to 1 hour early so that the bunny can hop off right at 1 p.m.
• Face painting will be in the breezeway by Just Poke thanks to the talents of Green River College volunteers