The Kent Station shopping center has changed things up this year for its annual Halloween event.
Kent Station, 417 Ramsay Way, will offer a drive-thru “Haunted Boo-Levard” from 3 to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 31. The city of Kent is a partner in the event.
Participants are encouraged to dress up in costume, roll the window down and slowly drive through the event where you’ll get a bag of goodies (which will, of course, include candy), enjoy all the decorated trunks & booths and get spooked in the drive-thru (not too scary) haunted house.
Here’s what to expect:
• Vehicles must enter off Fourth Avenue by Road Runner Sports and follow the signs to the parking lot on the right.
• Participants must remain in their vehicle the whole time.
• Each child will receive a goodie bag with candy, coupons and more at the first booth (the bag will be handed to the driver – please let us know how many kids are in your car) while supplies last. Event staff will be wearing masks and we ask that the driver is also wearing a mask when the goodie bag is handed over.
• Trick-or-Treat BINGO sheets can be turned in and redeemed for a prize at the second booth. The BINGO contest goes on all month at Kent Station at participating businesses.
• Then just enjoy the ride. Take your time driving through the Haunted Boo-Levard looking at all of the cool decorated trunks & booths, drive through the haunted house sponsored by Party Rents & Tents.