Finding ways to get to sleep and stay asleep can be difficult. There are so many different supplements and brands that are boasting quick solutions, but do any of them really work? Not getting enough sleep can be devastating for your mental and physical state, as sleep plays an important role in many biological processes. If your body doesn’t have time to rest and recharge, you may start to feel the effects sooner or later.
THC gummies are an effective way to get better sleep and improve your sleep cycle. They work fast, effectively and have few side effects. If you’re looking for ways to get some more zzz’s, consider if THC gummies could be the right choice for you. Let’s talk about the importance of THC for sleep and discuss some of the best THC gummies if you’re trying to get a full eight hours of sleep.
The science behind THC
THC is responsible for many of the effects that cannabis has and is one of the most known compounds in cannabis. The body’s endocannabinoid system is the reason why THC is so bioavailable and its effects are felt in the ways that they are. The body has certain receptors that are designated for cannabinoids, which is what THC does. Other cannabinoids include CBD and CBG. Because there are specific receptors for cannabinoids, their effects can be prevalent and provide many different benefits for health purposes.
The science behind THC is due to neurotransmitters, the tiny little signals that contribute to communication between neurons. Neurotransmitters play an instrumental role in many life processes, including the endocannabinoid system. If you’re interested in learning more about THC, take a look at the ways in which neurotransmitters are affiliated with it.
It’s important to remember that extended use can have varying effects. THC and the endocannabinoid system may clash somewhat as time goes on, or even immediately, so it’s important to notice the effects that it has on your body. Part of using THC safely is being aware of the effects that it has on your body. Talk to your doctor if you’re feeling concerned or having questions about the proper dosage for your particular situation. Reaching out and asking questions is the best way to be sure that you’re using THC safely, so don’t hesitate to get guidance from a professional.
The health benefits of THC
THC is one of the most known compounds in cannabis. It is the reason why cannabis produces a high and the reason why many people choose to use cannabis. THC has many different health benefits besides its ability to provide users with great sleep, though that is one of the popular reasons why individuals will use THC.
The health benefits of THC range from relieving pain and nausea to encouraging brain health and acting as an antioxidant. Pain relief is one of the most common and prevalent reasons why individuals use THC, as it is a viable option for many that are experiencing chronic pain. There are so many different things that THC can do, so it’s important that it’s recognized for
the many different health benefits that it can have.
Delta 8 THC gummies are an excellent way to get health benefits. Gummies are convenient and Delta 8 can legally be bought online! Keep in mind that shipping may vary depending on the state you live in, so keep that in mind if you’re planning on ordering virtually. One of the most important things to look at when you’re buying a gummy is its dosage.
There are many different factors which can influence sleep. Making sure that you’re getting enough sleep is incredibly important, but how many hours exactly is enough? The Sleep Foundation recommends that adults should get between 7-9 hours each night. It’s important to keep in mind that that’s a generalization and the right amount of sleep may vary slightly depending on the individual.
One of the most important parts of sleep is developing the right routine. Making sure that you’re getting the same amount of sleep each night will help your body develop a pattern and contribute to better sleep. If you’re someone that doesn’t have an established sleep schedule, it might be time to start thinking about all the ways that one could benefit you.
So maybe you’ve carved out enough time in your schedule to get to sleep, the problem is that you have a hard time falling or staying asleep. If this is where you’re at, know that there are so many different options and THC is an excellent way to encourage healthy sleep. If you’re having a hard time getting in eight hours, consider if THC gummies could be the right choice for you.
THC and sleep
If you’re struggling with insomnia, then you understand the importance of sleep and that it can be hard to get there sometimes. Know that you’re not alone and that so many other people also have problems when it comes to sleeping.
Cannabis has been a candidate for encouraging sleep for some time now. As the world becomes more open to the idea of using cannabis, more products are being released. THC is undoubtedly one of the most powerful cannabinoids, as it has a wide range of effects and can be used to help many different things.
Using THC for sleep is hardly a new idea, but it is one that’s being looked into more. As more companies and brands create THC products aimed at increasing sleep, more conversations will be started about the importance and uses of THC.
A study found that THC is a helpful component in lowering the amount of dreams an individual has. This is primarily due to its effect on the REM cycle. By reducing the amount of dreams an individual has at night, THC offers relief for those suffering from PTSD. This is perhaps one of the most applicable uses of THC, as it offers relief from nightmares, as well as increases restorative sleep. More research is needed in this area, so that scientists can learn more about how THC impacts the brain, and in turn, sleep.
It’s necessary to note that THC can have varying effects on individuals and there are many other factors that can come into play. The root cause of why an individual isn’t getting enough sleep can vary and may have an impact on whether or not THC is a viable solution. If you’re wondering whether THC could be the right choice for you, reach out to your doctor and discuss the possibilities about why you might not be getting sleep. There can be many different factors, so keep all of those in mind and weigh them accordingly so that you can make an informed decision about THC use.
The best THC gummies for sleep
We’ve compiled a list of the 10 best THC gummies for sleep.
Each of the mentioned gummies has a list of qualifications and an explanation as to why it’s one of the best. We primarily relied on lab results, ingredients, flavors available and reviews. We believe in honesty and transparency and appreciate when companies do as well, which is why we left some honest thoughts after researching these products online.
Our list includes these gummies:
- Everest’s Delta-8 Gummies
- 3Chi’s Delta-8 THC Gummies
- Bearly Legal Delta-8 THC Gummies
- Rainbow Pack Premium Delta-8 THC Gummies
- Blackberry & Lemon 9:1 THC:CBD Gummies
- Sour Watermelon Gummies
- Midnight Blueberry Sleep Gummies
- Weedish Fish for Sleep Delta-8 THC and CBN Gummies
- nimo SLEEP Delta-8 Gummies
- Binoid Delta-8 THC Gummies
Sit back, relax and get ready for a great night’s sleep with these gummies. Let’s explore the differences between these products and see which one is the right choice for you. Our list includes the best Delta 8 THC gummies, because they’re some of the best for getting sleep. Delta 8 can be bought online, so it’s an accessible and convenient option for those that are wanting to choose from the products that virtually shopping offers.
These gummies are made with ingredients grown in the USA. Who doesn’t love to hear that? One of our favorite parts about this product is that it’s vegan, making it an accessible choice for those with various dietary restrictions or choices. The dosage is straightforward and the ingredients are shared online, so that anyone who wants to buy this amazing product knows exactly what they’re putting into their cart.
- Lab Results: Third party lab tests certify that this product is what it says it is. Third party labs play an important role in making sure that products are safe and up to the standards set by companies. It’s always a good sign to see that a third party lab has tested a product. The results of the lab’s tests are online, so that anybody can see what they’re buying.
- Ingredients: Delta-8 THC, pectin (which is vegan!), glucose syrup, sugar, distilled water, natural and artificial flavors, natural and artificial colors, citric acid, sodium citrate.
- Flavor: Blue Raspberry. We can practically taste it already!
- Dosage: 20mg per gummy, which is also one serving! There are thirty gummies included in one package.
2. 3Chi’s Delta-8 THC Gummies
3Chi are veterans in the Delta-8 field. Their team of science experts were one of the first to pioneer a new way to extract pure Delta-8 from hemp, which they use to make a whole range of different THC-enhanced products (including cookies, brownies, and cereal treats). 3Chi’s main attraction, their Delta-8 gummies, are particularly potent and delectable. Some might even want to start with a half gummy first.
- Lab Results: Every batch is tested by third party labs. The latest results can be found on their website.
- Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Distilled Water, Pectin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural and Artificial Colors, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
- Flavor: Black raspberry and watermelon. They’re both equally delicious!
- Dosage: 25mg per gummy, with a serving size between a half or a full gummy. They come in 8 or 16-count packs.
3. Bearly Legal Delta 8 THC Gummies
Bearly Legal has a chill and laid back vibe, so consider their gummies if you’re looking to relax. This company has a quality guarantee and 24/7 customer support, so you can have access to an expert.
Their discreet shipping will be a plus for anyone that is more private. This company has an option to save more when you buy more, so consider this company if you’re interested in buying multiple packages. However, there is some information that’s not directly noted on the product page, such as ingredients and their testing methods or lab results.
- Flavor(s): Get them single as Green Apple, Cherry, Grape or Grapefruit. Interested in all of them? You can choose to get the mixed pack and have access to every single flavor.
- Dosage: 25mg gummies and there are 8 of them included in one package.
4. Rainbow Pack Premium Delta-8 THC Gummies
This colorful option is great for those that are looking for some variety and a gummy that has multiple different purposes. While the product description does note that it can increase focus, it also mentions taking this product before bed.
Delta Effex is a very transparent company and provides information about their products so that users can make up their mind based on facts. This company also offers a subscription service, so it’s great for those that are looking for automatic refills. Plus, you’ll save some money if you choose to subscribe!
- Lab Results: This company does publish their lab results individually for each product.
- Ingredients: Corn syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Vegetable Oil & Carnuba Leaf Wax, Food Coloring and Natural Hemp Oil.
- Flavor(s): Strawberry, Green Apple, Mango, Blue Razz and Mystery
- Dosage: They suggest starting with half of a gummy (which is about 10mg) and then increasing dosage if desired.
- Reviews: The majority of the reviews are five stars. Some reviews mention excellent taste and impact on sleep.
5. Blackberry & Lemon 9:1 THC:CBD Gummies
These gummies are made specifically for relaxing before bed, so it’s no surprise that they’ve made it onto this list. The combination of THC and CBD is one that many find brings enhanced benefits. If you’re looking for a good night’s sleep, consider getting a blend of THC and CBD.
The ratio of THC and CBD (9:1) is an important thing to note when looking at the ingredients of these gummies. Because this brand specifically recommends these gummies before bedtime, users can be assured that they were created with a good night’s rest in mind.
- Lab Results: The product page says that the product has been lab tested, but no specifics are provided.
- Flavor: The flavor is a combination of blackberry and lemon.
- Dosage: 10mg of CBD and 90mg of THC are in one tin. One tin contains 20 gummies.
6. Sour Watermelon Gummies
Another option with a slight amount of CBD are these gummies. If you’re looking for the combined effects of CBD and THC, consider if this product could be the right choice for you. Known for their strong taste, these gummies may be helpful if you’re looking for slightly lessened effects compared to other products. The dosage for these gummies is relatively low, so if you’re looking for a hint of effect, this might be the right choice for you.
- Lab Results: The product page says that they’re lab tested, but there are no results posted there.
- Flavor: Sour Watermelon.
- Dosage: 10mg of THC and less than 2mg of CBD per gummy. Ten gummies are included in one package.
7. Midnight Blueberry Sleep Gummies
These gummies scientifically check out. They were created specifically to aid the user in sleeping and have the ingredients to do that (THC and CBN). This looks to be a promising gummy, as Kiva made it specifically for sleep. Finding gummies that were made with sleep in mind can sometimes pose a challenge, so this find is a great option if you’re looking for a helper in getting to sleep.
CBN is a cannabinoid, just like THC, which can aid in sleep. The combination of THC + CBN is an excellent way to encourage healthy sleep patterns and make sure the rest that you’re getting is quality.
- Lab Results: The website says that they’ve been lab tested.
- Flavor(s): A combination of chamomile and lavender, along with blueberry.
- Dosage: There are 100mg of THC and 20mg of CBN per package, with 20 gummies in one package.
8. Weedish Fish for Sleep Delta 8 THC and CBN Gummies
It’s possible that this product wins when it comes to having the most creative name. These gummies are made with Delta 8 THC and also have CBN. This product will provide the relaxation that’s required to go to sleep, so consider this choice if you’re looking to unwind before bed. The gummies are also shaped like fish, so if you’re looking for something out of the ordinary, then this might be the right choice for you.
- Ingredients: This product does not contain solvents, pesticides or heavy metals.
- Dosage: There is 30mg of THC and 10mg of CBN per gummy.
9. nimo SLEEP Delta 8 Gummies
Not only do these gummies have Delta 8 THC, but they also have melatonin. This is a combination which makes it easy for most to fall asleep, so this might be a good choice if you’re looking for fairly fast results. This product is a great choice for those that want to focus on their sleep schedule and invest in a gummy that’s created specifically for that.
Because melatonin is naturally occurring, it’s very safe when used properly. Combining melatonin with THC can be an excellent way to promote healthy sleep and establish the right pattern. While these two compounds will most likely help you get to sleep, the other ingredients, such as chamomile and lemon balm, may help create that effect as well.
- Ingredients: Melatonin, L-Theanine, Chamomile, Passion Flower and Lemon Balm.
- Flavor: Wild Berry
- Dosage: 10mg of THC per gummy. There are twenty gummies included in one bottle.
10. Binoid Delta 8 THC Gummies
These gummies are infused with Delta 8, making them a great choice for those that are looking to get some extra zzz’s. There are multiple flavors included in the mixed package, so choose that option if you’re feeling adventurous.
- Ingredients: These gummies are vegan and gluten-free.
- Flavors: Green Apple, Peach and Strawberry
- Dosage: 25mg of THC are in one gummy and there are 20 gummies included in one package.
- Reviews: There are a large number of 5 star reviews.
Choosing the right gummy
Getting sleep is important and it can be frustrating when certain things don’t work. If you’re feeling overwhelmed about all of the different gummy options available, know that there are certain things you can do to make the selection process simple.
One of the most beneficial things to do is think about what’s important to you. Do you want the gummies you purchase to be made from fully vegan ingredients? Do you care about sugar content? Are you looking for other ingredients that can encourage sleep?
If you are looking for additional ingredients to help you get to sleep, consider selecting a gummy that has melatonin in it. This is one of the most beneficial things you can take to get to sleep and it’s naturally occurring within the body. If you’re solely looking for a gummy with THC, know that those options are available and not all of them have added ingredients with the purpose of inducing sleep.
Being aware of the ingredients within a gummy is extremely important. Using THC responsibly means understanding what you’re putting into your body. Various gummies can have a wide variety of ingredients, so take the time required to read through each gummy’s list and make sure that you feel comfortable with the ingredients in the product that you end up choosing.
Regardless of what gummy you choose and its ingredients, make sure that you buy it from a trusted source. Taking a look at a company’s website will give you important information about their ethics and the practices that they believe in. Taking a close look at that information can provide you with details about their products and the way that they’re produced. Make sure that you feel okay with everything the brand shares and remember that it’s important to be critical when it comes to things that you’re putting in your body.
THC is a compound that should always be used safely. The very safety of a product can depend heavily on the company that produces it and the practices that they have put in place to assure quality.