Severe rain has flooded several streets and roads, forcing closures, the city of Kent reported.
Drivers are advised to avoid these areas.
The latest advisory:
• S 190th St from 68th Ave S to the 6500 block NEW
• 66th Ave S from S 190th St to the 192nd block NEW
• Woodford Ave. N from E George St to E James St.
• East James St. from Central Ave N to Jason Ave N
• 76th Ave N from the 21000 block to the 21800 block
Water over roadway locations:
• 144th Ave SE and just south of SE 279th Pl
• 104th Ave SE and SE 264th St
• 79th Ave S between S 266th St and S 261st St.
• West James St. at Lincoln Ave
• Reith Rd and 38th Ave S
• 72nd Ave S and just south of S 212th S.
• 72nd Ave S and S 224th St
• 66th Ave S and S 191st Pl
• East Titus St. between Reiten Road and E Smith St.
For updates, visit DriveKent.com