Public Health – Seattle & King County reported 100 new cases of the coronavirus on Friday, bringing the official case count in King County to 793. Seven more deaths were reported, bringing the confirmed deaths in the county to 67.
These additional deaths include:
* A man in his 80s, who died on 3/19
* A woman in her 90s, who died on 3/17
* A man in his 70s, who died on 3/18
* A woman in her 80s. who died on 3/18
* A woman in her 70s, whose date of death has not been confirmed
* A man in his 70s, who died on 3/19 at Valley Medical Center in Renton
* A woman in her 60s, who died on 3/19 at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle
Of the 67 deaths reported, 35 are confirmed to be associated with Life Care Center of Kirkland.
King County Thursday report
On Thursday, there were 131 new cases and four more deaths in King County. The additional deaths in Thursday’s report included:
* A man in his 60s, who died on 3/18
* A woman in her 80s, who died on 3/14
* A woman in her 90s, who died on 3/17 at Overlake Medical Center (Bellevue)
* A woman in her 70s, who died on 3/17 at Overlake Medical Center
The Washington State Department of Health reported on Friday a total of 1,524 cases (up 148 from Thursday) and 83 deaths (up nine from Thursday).
A total of 21,719 people have been tested with the results negative for the coronavirus, according to the state Department of Health. A total of 93 percent of all tests have been negative.
In addition to the 67 deaths in King County, the next highest totals include eight deaths in Snohomish County and three in Clark County.