The large amount of rain last week continues to cause road closures and streets with water over the roadway on Monday in Kent.
City officials remind drivers to not drive around any remaining road closure signs. The signs are placed there because the roadway is not passable.
Updates as of noon Monday, according to the city Public Works Department.
• 148th Ave SE from SE 256th St to SE 249th St
• Northbound curb lane closure on 80th Ave S at 80th Pl S just south of intersection
Water over roadway
(Signage will remain in these locations. Please proceed with caution if driving through standing water)
• 80th Ave S from 80th Pl S to approx. 18100 block
• 84th Ave S (E Valley Hwy) between S 187th St to S 180th St
• SE 223rd Dr from 116th Ave SE to 132nd Ave SE
• 144th Ave SE and just south of SE 279th Pl
• 79th Ave S between S 266th St and S 261st St
• W James St at Lincoln Ave
• Reith Rd and 38th Ave S
• 72nd Ave S and just south of S 212th St
• 72nd Ave S and S 224th St
• 66th Ave S and S 191st Pl
• E Titus St between Reiten Rd and E Smith St
For more information, call Public Works Operations at 253-856-5600.