Kent School District encourages all parents and families with students in the school district to have an up-to-date email address and phone number in the Kent School District Skyward system to receive information and updates throughout the school closure during this COVID-19 pandemic.
The district sent out a news release on Tuesday with ways to stay connected and be in the know.
To make sure your email address and phone number are correct, visit www.kent.k12.wa.us/Skyward. If you need to retrieve your login information, contact Kent School District Customer Support Center.
There are also multiple ways to receive information from Kent School District. Discover all the ways to be in the know.
* Emails: Make sure your email address is current and listed in Skyward Family Access.
* Text messages: Opt-in to receive text messages to your cellphone using Skyward Family Access.
* Mobile app: Search for Kent School District in the App Store or Google Play to download for free.
* Website: Bookmark Kent School District Closure Updates for quick access.
* Social media: Follow KentSchools415 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Talk to us
Please share your story tips by emailing email@example.com.
To share your opinion for publication, submit a letter through our website https://www.kentreporter.com/submit-letter/. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We’ll only publish your name and hometown.) Please keep letters to 300 words or less.