Kent School District football fans have a new online option when purchasing tickets this season to high school varsity games at French Field.
HomeTown Ticketing, the leading digital ticketing platform for high schools in the U.S., will provide a complete digital ticketing platform for French Field football games beginning in September. The transition to digital ticketing will result in a reliable, secure and simple experience for fans and allow school staff to manage football game ticketing services more safely and effectively, according to the Kent School District.
Kentwood, Kentridge, Kentlake and Kent-Meridian begin play Sept. 1-3 in the North Puget Sound League 4A and 3A divisions. The schools play home games at French Field, 10020 SE 256th St.
French Field tickets for all varsity football games can be purchased through the school’s VNN athletic website at:
Fans also can download the HomeTown Fan App. The HomeTown Fan App allows guests to manage their entire ticketing experience on most iOS or Android mobile devices.
• Search for local events by school name and school zip code.
• Choose their favorite schools to keep updated on the latest events.
• Purchase and access tickets from their smartphone or mobile device, making it easy to review purchases and scan at the gate.
• Enter the events. All tickets and passes can be scanned directly from the app to enter events, providing for true touchless redemption.
• Remove the need for handling cash by offering a safe cashless payment option for fans.
• Speed up event admissions.
For more information about the digital ticketing process and to download the app, visit: hometownticketing.com/resources/hometown-fan-app/.
• $7 Adults & students w/out ASB
• $5 Students w/ASB & military
• $2 Senior citizens & elementary students
• Home students with ASB get in for free
There will be a 5% processing fee added to the digital ticket price.
Where does ticket revenue go?
These funds go to the school’s ASB (Associated Student Body), which pay for officials, uniforms, equipment, etc.
The Kent School District pays for supervision and management of league events. Depending on the event, home athletic events require game managers, ticket takers, game security, police, athletic trainers, on site medical, and custodians to make the activity safe and fair to all involved.