When Rob Iddins met Dave Gagley in 2014, Iddins was using his home office to practice law in King County. Gagley had been running the successful Gagley Law Firm since 1982, and he suggested Iddins share his office space, while still practicing independently.
“We quickly realized it was a good fit, and I became a partner in less than a year,” Iddins says.
A few years later, Gagley began cutting back his hours, and in January 2021 the firm updated its name to Iddins Law Group. In January 2022 Gagley officially retired, though he remains a familiar face around the office.
“He’s a great mentor, and just a good guy,” Iddins says.
Accessible, understandable, professional attorney services
The name may have changed, but Iddins Law Group is just as friendly and professional as ever, helping locals with estate planning, probate and personal injury law.
“We strive to make clients feel at home, and try to present complex issues in an easily understandable way,” Iddins says. “Going to see an attorney can be daunting, and we try to make the process as fun and painless as possible.”
The office and conference room are recently renovated with snacks and a wide selection of drinks to help clients feel comfortable. Iddins Law Group also publishes all of their fees online so clients know what to expect before they come in.
The Iddins Law Group Legal Team
For estate planning, probate and personal injury law, Iddins Law Group is here to help.
- Rob Iddins — Attorney, owner of Iddins Law Group. A fourth generation Pacific Northwest resident, Iddins served in the Marine Corps and took part in Operation Desert Shield before he began practicing law in 2005.
- Christian Pearson — Attorney. Pearson joined Iddins Law Group in 2020. He and Iddins are both well versed in estate planning, probate and personal injury law, and often collaborate.
- Dana Hiatt — Lead Paralegal. Dana has worked with Gagley Law Group for almost 30 years, and leads the probate department.
- Denise Iddins — Legal Assistant.Denise assists Dana in the probate department.
- Diane Iddins — Office Manager. Diane has been with Iddins Law Group for three years, enhancing the team’s collaborative and record keeping systems.
- Jena Leslie — Client Relations Coordinator. Jena’s known as “the smile behind the phone.”
- Payton Doyal — Paralegal. Payton works with personal injury and estate planning clients at Iddins Law Group.
- Peter Bomann — Client Concierge. You’ll meet Peter at the front desk on your first visit. He also contributes to social media marketing and drafting documents.
Complimentary 15-minute phone consultations
Iddins Law Group offers complimentary phone consultations where you can speak directly with an attorney to ask a few questions or just get to know each other. Call 253-854-1244 or visit iddinslaw.com/contact-us to request an appointment.
Iddins Law Group is proud to offer a 10 percent discount to veterans, active military, and first responders. Learn more at iddinslaw.com or on Facebook and Twitter.
Talk to us
Please share your story tips by emailing email@example.com.
To share your opinion for publication, submit a letter through our website https://www.kentreporter.com/submit-letter/. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We’ll only publish your name and hometown.) Please keep letters to 300 words or less.