The Kent YMCA, in collaboration with the city of Kent Park Department, will host its first Community Day from noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24.
The free event will be at the YMCA facility at 10828 SE 248th St.
The Kent Y is dedicated to strengthening its ties with the local community, and the partnership with the Kent Parks Department is a testament to this commitment, according to a Feb. 9 YMCA of Greater Seattle media release.
• Community swim: Dive into a fun-filled afternoon with a refreshing swim in the indoor pool.
• Bounce house: Let the kids jump, bounce, and play in the lively bounce house.
• Gym activities: Enjoy access to various recreational activities in the gym, suitable for all ages.
• Kids zone family time: Engage in quality family time with specially organized activities for children.
• Smoothie bike: Blend fitness and nutrition with our unique smoothie bike experience.
Attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to participate in a drawing for a chance to win a complimentary one month YMCA of Greater Seattle membership.
The event is open to everyone, and all activities and amenities are provided at no cost as a gesture of gratitude to the Kent community.