As many of our regular readers may be well aware, Tinnitus is a medical condition wherein a person continually is forced to hear a whooshing, buzzing sound in their ears. Though on paper, the problem doesn’t sound like much, it is actually quite debilitating. Many people who suffer from the condition often have to be faced with an intense amount of physical and mental stress due to it.
From a more technical perspective, we can see that doctors are still not exactly sure how tinnitus arises as things stand. However, several theories are surrounding what exactly causes the problem. For example, some researchers believe that tinnitus can occur due to continued exposure to loud sounds. In contrast, some believe that the issue comes about due to certain bacteria are known to accumulate and fester in our auditory canals.
What is Tinnifix?
As the name seems to imply, Tinnifix is an all-new dietary supplement known to help users maximize their hearing ability. It is natural in its composition and can thus be used for extended periods without any risk of adverse side effects later down the line.
When used regularly, Tinnifix can help deliver users with a wide array of productive benefits such as:
(i) Reduces Ear Ringing: As per the official company website, the active ingredient in each serving of Tinnifix has helped with faster growth of small ear hairs that support the relay of audio messages within our system in a quick, efficient manner.
(ii) Aids in Energy Release: A highly underrated aspect of this product is that it comes loaded with specific metabolic enhancers known to aid in the faster breakdown of certain carbs, proteins, fats that are known to get otherwise stored in our bodies. Not only that, but these ingredients are also known to spur the breakdown of excess calories that are present in our system, thus allowing for a sustained release of energy.
(iii) Helps With Insomnia: According to the manufacturer, each dose of Tinnifix comes with a certain amount of sedative agents known to help users get rid of insomnia and sleeplessness. It achieves this by relaxing one’s nervous system, allowing users to obtain deep, restful sleep in the most effortless, most convenient fashion possible.
(iv) Decreases Sound Sensitivity: When taken as prescribed, the supplement may be able to help reduce an individual’s overall sound sensitivity levels. This is especially helpful for individuals suffering from severe tinnitus, allowing them to gain relief after carrying constant ringing sounds in their ears.
So What Exactly Does Tinnifix Contain?
As many of our regular readers may already be well aware, Vit C is an important compound needed by the human system to facilitate several vital processes. For example, it aids in the faster, more efficient release of certain crucial hormones in the system essential for one’s nervous system (which allows for the quicker, more efficient relay of audio signals within our body).
It is also essential about several other aspects, such as:
- It is necessary for the optimal growth, development, and repair of the body’s various tissues, ligaments, muscles, etc.
- It helps in collagen formation, a compound that allows one’s skin to remain firm and works to enhance our auditory canals’ operational capacity.
- It helps in the optimal absorption of iron and other essential minerals.
- An increasing amount of research seems to be alluding to the fact that Vitamin C is needed for the human body’s proper functioning. Not only that, but it also aids in wound healing as well as in the maintenance of one’s cartilage, bones, and teeth.
Much like its above-stated counterpart, B3 is also known to serve as a natural healing agent that may prevent specific noise-induced hearing issues. In this regard, a whole host of studies released by well-known institutions such as Weill Cornell Medical College and the Gladstone Uni have shown that when used as a precursor to specific treatment methods, B3 can elevate the activity levels of specific proteins that can actively mitigate hearing loss.
A large amount of medical literature seems to allude to the fact that Zinc, when used regularly, can spur the body’s natural immunity mechanisms and help in the faster growth of specific cells that are needed for heightened aural perception. Some of the other core aspects of this mineral include:
- It is known to help ward off many harmful germs known to cause problems like common colds and ear infections.
- Some recent studies have suggested that regular Zinc ingestion can help in the treatment of tinnitus.
- It may boost one’s natural auditory functions, primarily via the elimination of any toxins. These bacteria may have accumulated in our bodies due to our unhealthy lifestyle choices (as well as specific other issues).
Commonly referred to as Niacin, this natural vitamin B12 derivative is quite productive in optimizing one’s hearing capacity. It does so by decreasing any harmful bacteria that may have accumulated in our system. Not only that, it may even help deliver other potential advantages such as:
- It is a known relaxant that can help alleviate any stress accumulated in our muscles, tissues, tendons due to over-exertion, physical exercise, etc.
- It may help spur blood flow into our inner ear centers, thereby allowing for increased auditory output.
- It is known to help in the regulation of one’s LDL/HDL levels
- It can boost brain function, prevent various heart diseases, mitigate symptoms related to Type-II diabetes, etc.
An increasing number of studies show that when hibiscus extracts are consumed daily, they can supply the body with a wide range of tangible benefits such as:
- It can help supply the body with several essential antioxidants needed for our immune system’s optimal functioning. Not only that, the antioxidants are able able to weed out any free radicals, toxins that may have gathered in our epidermal layers.
- It is known to help maximize our heart’s operational capacity, allowing users to significantly stabilize their blood pressure levels.
- It can help maximize the functional capacity of our heart and circulatory centers.
- Studies released over the last decade or so show that regular intake of Hibiscus may help reduce various adverse symptoms related to tinnitus.
These natural berries are known for the unique medicinal properties. For example, Hawthorne comes packed with specific niche’ anti-inflammatory agents that are known to balance out our blood pressure levels. Not only that, but it can also provide users with other efficacious benefits such as:
- It may be able to reduce one’s unhealthy blood glucose levels.
- It may help to melt away any complex triglycerides, which may have accumulated in our bodies due to unhealthy eating.
- It is a digestive enhancer that can maximize the breakdown of one’s food.
- It may help prevent hair loss and curing anxiety, stress, brain fog.
- Finally, an increasing amount of data seems to be alluding to the fact that Hawthorne’s regular use may be able to treat heart failure.
As many of our readers probably already know, Green Tea is a natural stimulant known to provide the body with a wide array of productive benefits ranging from increased stamina, enhanced attention to improved physical output. The active agents in this natural extract are known to penetrate our nervous system channels, allowing for the faster, more efficient relay of stimuli within our bodies. Lastly, it also provides users with a range of nootropic benefits within just a few days.
The last ingredient on our list is Pineapple. It is a widely consumed fruit globally, but what many people may not know, and according to worldhealth, is known to possess several essential nutrients needed by the human body for optimal physical and mental functional output. For starters, not only does it help in enhancing our auditory capacity but also helps users reap other peripheral advantages such as:
- It helps purify our blood, thus allowing users to control their cholesterol levels.
- It may help boost one’s immunity levels.
Where Can I Buy Tinnifix?
The most accessible, most convenient means of making a purchase is via the official company website, i.e., https://tinnifix.com. At press time, a single bottle of this product is available for a base sum of $69.99.
In terms of daily dosage, two capsules should be consumed by interested users regularly. Each bottle of Tinnifix contains 60 capsules and should therefore last users for a minimum of one month each. Also, every item comes backed by a full money-back guarantee if users aren’t entirely satisfied with their purchase quality. Payment can be facilitated via a host of safe and secure avenues, including PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover, and JCB.
- Phone: (800) 471-5608
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Address: 162 Northeast Ave #38 Tallmadge, Ohio 44278
Related Article: Is Tinnitus a Serious Problem?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.