The annual egg hunt and scavenging event returns from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 20, to the Kent Station shopping center.
Eggs are filled with candy, temporary tattoos and other fun little toys plus special offers from our merchants.
TRADITIONAL EGG HUNT ages 6 and younger
• On the grassy area in front of Coldstone Creamery
• Please get in line by 12:30
• We ask each little hunter to limit the number of eggs (6 each) to make sure there are enough for all kids
SCAVENGER HUNT ages 7 – 12
• Pick up your first clue by the fountain in the plaza (6 clues total)
• Please get your clue by 12:30 so you have time to complete the hunt
• Every hunter will receive a small prize at the last stop while supplies last
VISIT THE EASTER BUNNY
• Bring your camera for photos with the Easter Bunny
• Stop by for fun face painting near Bath & Body Works – provided by the folks at New Life Church